The goal of The Faith-ing Project is to enrich your spiritual life. Our hope is that this might be a gymnasium for the soul; a library for the spirit; and a toy store for the psyche.
On this page, you can expect to find information about specific spiritual practices. If you are interested in more general information about building your spiritual practice, click here.
We are pleased to present the latest Faith-ing Project Guide:
For information on our second book and a special offer related to purchasing both of these books, click here.
Spiritual Exercises By Caregory
- Apophatic Meditations
- Breathing exercises
- Sacred Reading and Writing (including Lectio Divina)
- Word-based Practices
If you do not find what you are looking for here, click this link. Many of our resources, including audio files, strategies for bringing the practices home, contemplations built around the work of famous authors, and contemporary traditions can be found there.
Spiritual Exercises Listed Individually
You can help in turning The Faith-ing Project into a fully functioning community. You can do this in several ways:
- Explore e-books and paperbacks from The Faith-ing Project available on Amazon.
- Share your thoughts, feelings, and criticism below in the comments.
- email email@example.com to share something directly with the Project’s Director, to join our next email campaign, or to ask to be placed on the mailing list.
- Access exclusive content and help The Faithing Project share spiritual practices with a world in desperate need. Become a Patron.
- follow @faithingproject on twitter.