Background: This exercise is a challenging one… And goes best with minimal introduction.
- Find your center. Take a deep breath.
- Breathe slowly, in through the nose.
- Breathe out through the mouth. If you like, place your hand on your abdomen, and feel the breath coming in and out.
- When you are ready, consider the things you are wishing for right now; what are you asking, from God? They might be very specific. They might be very abstract. Whatever they are, bring them to mind.
- Consider the people you struggle with. Enemies and opponent, people you struggle with.
- Bring back to mind the things you are wishing for. And pray that the people that you are struggling with receive these things you are hoping for yourself.
You can help in turning The Faith-ing Project into a fully functioning community. You can do this in several ways:
- Share your thoughts, feelings, and criticism below in the comments.
- email email@example.com to share something directly with the Project’s Director, to join our next email campaign, or to ask to be placed on the mailing list.
- Access exclusive content and help The Faithing Project share spiritual practices with a world in desperate need. Become a Patron.
- follow @faithingproject on twitter.