1) Release yourself from any obligations, tasks, or duties for the duration of your practice.
2) Sit up straight, with your feet flat on the floor.
3) Breathe deeply in through the nose. Try and fill up the belly.
4) Exhale thoroughly through the mouth.
5) Recall these practices you have engaged over these last two weeks as you continue to breathe deeply.
6) When you are ready, move on to today’s practice.
7) With your next inhale, say or think, “Who am I, God?”
8) With your next inhale, say or think, “Who are you, God?”
9) Devote most of your time to these two questions.
10) When you are ready, release those questions. Sit for a time
11) Before you return to your daily tasks, make some decisions about whether you will continue to make a daily investment in building your spiritual practice.
Please leave comments about this exercise, or the campaign as a whole, in the space below.